I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2011年5月2日星期一

I hate being lonely. I love staying alone

I hate alone, always...
I feel so lonely...
I hate doing things on my own... I need someone to talk with.
I hate walking on the streets on my own... I need someone to accompany with.
I hate eating on my own... I need someone to share with.
I hate to do anything on my own. I hate to stay in a dead space.

But don't know since when, I love being alone.
I love doing things on my own... I can make it better.
I love walking on the streets on my own... I can see something that I can't see before.
I love eating on my own... I can taste it more delicious than before.
I love to do many things by my own. I love to stay in a quiet space.

And I love reading my favourite books and listening to my favourite musics...
In a quiet and peaceful space.

I hate being lonely, still...
But I love staying alone.



Angela

没有评论:

发表评论